Product Marketing Manager
MoneyLion is a mobile banking and financial membership platform that empowers people to take control of their finances.
Since its launch in 2013, MoneyLion has engaged with 7.5 million hard-working Americans and has earned its members' trust by building a full-service digital platform to deliver mobile banking, lending, and investment solutions. From a single app, members can get a 360-degree snapshot of their financial lives and have access to personalized tips and tools to build and improve their credit and achieve everyday savings.
MoneyLion team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always, and above all else, we do it for our customers.
MoneyLion is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Sioux Falls, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the Role
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading strategy, planning, and execution of Go-to-Market plans for new products, product features, and other product-led launches. Working cross-functionally with Marketing, Paid Acquisition, Lifecycle, Product, Design, and more, the Product Marketing Manager will activate go-to-market strategies ranging from top-of-funnel awareness campaigns down to lower-funnel conversion campaigns.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative technology company focused on empowering hard-working Americans to take control of their finances.
This individual can be based in New York, NY, or Remote in the US.
- Create and manage rapid ideas to execution on short and medium-term communication strategies across a range of initiatives, such as partnership with internal stakeholders, marketing team, and our agency partners
- Define, manage, and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new and existing product initiatives including audience definition, product positioning, comms architecture, and launch strategy.
- Partner closely with our User Research and Product teams to understand our member's needs and the broader competitive landscape.
- Lead the strategy, planning, and execution of go-to-market plans working closely with Product, Design, Paid Acquisition, Social, Content, Lifecycle, and PR.
- Ensure alignment on product positioning and comms architecture across all channels including Marketing, Member Services, and Product.
- Take a data-driven approach to campaign strategy focusing investments on the most impactful outcomes and specific KPIs.
- Help define and operationalize the Product Marketing function
- 5+ years managing end-to-end marketing campaigns at an advertising/marketing agency and/or in-house at a tech, consumer finance, or innovative, fast-paced consumer brand
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines aligning stakeholders and production teams, minding details, organizing materials, and leading and aligning team members.
- Performance-oriented and data-driven mentality.
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable reviewing and analyzing business performance metrics, KPIs, ability to pivot when the data tells you
- Ability to think out-of-the-box and to get creative and take risks building a consumer brand from ground level
- Results-driven mindset, with a passion for using data to build marketing campaigns that solve business problems and advance our brand narrative
- Reputation for bringing cross-functional teams together, working with designers, product managers, compliance, finance, etc.
- Successful track record of project management that spans time, disciplines, and stakeholders
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.