MoneyLion is America’s most powerful and rewarding financial membership, empowering people to take control of their finances to achieve their overall life goals.
Since its launch in 2013, MoneyLion has amassed more than 4 million members and has earned its customers trust with new banking and investment capabilities that offer a one-of-a-kind rewards program, no-fee checking account, overdraft protection, and loans funded in 15 seconds or less.
From a single application platform, users can get a holistic snapshot of their entire financial lives while having access to personalized and contextualized tips and tools to improve their credit and achieve everyday savings.
By rewarding financial responsibility, providing top-notch customer assistance, and offering insightful financial education tips, we aim to positively impact our customers and enable them to better their financial health.
MoneyLion team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always, and above all else, we do it for our customers.
About the Role
Moneylion is a leading financial and mobile banking platform that is driven to become an iconic American brand. We are obsessed with working with the best and most talented creative leaders in the world, and we’re hoping that can include you, as our newest creative director. Leading a team of thinkers and doers, the right creative director will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding to the position, promoting our companies mission and values. We’re looking for an experienced manager of people, someone that can inspire others, taking our Creative to a new level as we continue to hyper-scale. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design, storytelling, and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences.
- A hands-on creative leader who can build, lead, and review the work of the creative team including access across web, print, TV, and digital marketing collateral
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Collaborate with CMO, VP of Marketing and marketing product managers in developing go-to-market marketing narratives, analyzing results, and fully translating the product story to all consumer types
- Develop ideas for internal marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
- Work closely with the Head of Design to keep the Brand identity consistent across all marketing assets & channels
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Supervise a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of messages and creative deliverables
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production departments
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with the creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling go to market print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
- Present, or oversee the presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
- 10-15 years of related experience with 7+ years of creative direction in agency or corporate setting
- Years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to overseeing production on time and budget
- Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print and film
- Proven experience with leading concept development and successful marketing campaigns
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Master’s degree in marketing or advertising
- Prior experience with copywriting, design, and content production
- Prior creative director experience, with a focus on copy
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.