Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a thirst for innovation, who is capable of integrating in a multicultural team? Join our amazing team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
MoneyLion is looking for a Marketing Campaign Analyst to perform marketing campaign analytics, derive meaningful insights from data to drive the performance of lifecycle engagement campaigns. We are looking for an individual who can work well across teams as well as work independently under minimal supervision. He or she should possess good knowledge of statistics, which includes experimental design for optimization, hypothesis testing, statistical significance, confidence intervals and predictive analytics techniques.
What you’ll do
- Analyze and predict outcomes based on historical patterns
- Discover new insights and understanding of business performance based on data
- Explore and analyse business problems and to create customer scorecards
- Identify, monitor and measure quality processes over time
- Use statistical data analysis and leading technologies to drive fact based decisions
- Propose lifecycle campaigns using data driven insights to improve user engagement as well as conduction post campaign analysis to quantify the impact of lifecycle campaigns
- Conduct A/B testing to measure the impact of different campaign mechanics
- Develop product specific lifecycle dashboards to measure key success metrics that help to drive growth and retention
- Work closely with lifecycle, product and engineering teams to continuously improve the framework and performance of campaigns based on data
What we’re looking for
- Strong mathematical, statistical or actuarial background
- Adept at problem solving using both textbook methods and novel viewpoints
- Proficiency in either R, Python, Matlab or other analytics/data mining package
- Knowledge of big data technologies and machine learning algorithms will be an advantage
- Preferably familiar with data visualization techniques using one or more packages such Tableau, Weka or Sisense
- Experience working with e-commerce business or marketing agencies will be an added advantage
- Familiar with DBT will be another added advantage
How will your roadmap to join MoneyLion look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Online Technical Test
- Interview - Interview by the Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
*If you’ve already sent in your application for this position and were not selected, please re-apply after 6 months.*
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.