PeopleOps (HR) Business Partner, Product & Engineering
MoneyLion is America’s most powerful and rewarding financial membership, empowering people to take control of their finances to achieve their overall life goals.
Since its launch in 2013, MoneyLion has amassed more than 4 million members and has earned its customers' trust with new banking and investment capabilities that offer a one-of-a-kind rewards program, no-fee checking account, overdraft protection, and loans funded in 15 seconds or less.
From a single application platform, users can get a holistic snapshot of their entire financial lives while having access to personalized and contextualized tips and tools to improve their credit and achieve everyday savings.
By rewarding financial responsibility, providing top-notch customer assistance, and offering insightful financial education tips, we aim to positively impact our customers and enable them to better their financial health.
MoneyLion team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always, and above all else, we do it for our customers.
About the Role
Under the direction of the Vice President of People Operations, and in close alignment with our Heads of Engineering, Product, and Design, the People Operations Business Partner designs and administers people operations policies and practices. Specifically, the role is responsible for delivering a best-in-class People experience for MoneyLion’s Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD) managers and team members globally.
- Establish and maintain strong, constructive relationships and provide advice and counseling to EPD managers and team members on matters related to development, coaching, performance, collaboration, conflict resolution, and engagement.
- Manage and drive global EPD hiring pipelines; liaise with sourcing/recruiters around job requirements and vendor management
- Attend weekly staffing discussions and report on progress across Global PDE pipelines
- Manage, develop and execute learning and development and performance management programming that supports EPD team members, teams, and organizational KPIs and OKRs
- Develop department and role/employee-specific onboarding plans, templates, and schedules
- Ensure best practices are followed, fostering strong team communication, morale, and collaboration, especially given our remote work environment
- Collaborate with PeopleOps team members to maintain and update company policies, procedures, and practices that reinforce MoneyLion values
- Partner closely with global PeopleOps and team managers to ensure alignment of PeopleOps practices and processes
- Manage and distribute real-time tracking for EPD hiring, placements, turnover, and headcount forecasting
- 7+ years in related Human Resources roles, with prior hands-on experience in culture, L&D, onboarding, and performance management
- At least three years of experience supporting product or technology departments
- Demonstrated experience effectively and strategically creating, executing, and managing programs
- Related Bachelor’s in Human Resources or Organization Development and an advanced certificate in HR (SPHR/GPHR) preferred
- Experience Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel, Word) as well as GSuite
- Stellar interpersonal skills; must be able to able to engage with employees at all levels and to be able to handle sensitive issues with tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality
- Excellent organization, time management, and presentation skills
- Familiar with HR-related laws and can effectively work with internal/external counsel as needed
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.