PeopleOps (HR) Business Partner
MoneyLion is a digital financial platform on a mission to rewire a broken banking system that applies a one-size-fits-all approach to personal finance. Since our launch in 2013, we’ve engaged with over 8.5 million hard-working Americans, with a focus on empowering them to take control of their finances to achieve their life goals. Our award-winning platform delivers holistic banking, lending and investing solutions while surrounding each customer with personalized tools, content and advice relevant to their unique financial situation -- all in a single app.
We pride ourselves on being the most innovative team in Fintech, and all of our team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always and, above all else, we do it for our customers.
MoneyLion is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Sioux Falls, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and we also support remote team members around the globe.
About the Role
Under the direction of the Vice President of People Operations, and in close alignment with our Heads of Engineering, Product, and Design, the People Operations Business Partner designs and administers people operations policies and practices. Specifically, the role is responsible for delivering a best-in-class People experience for MoneyLion’s Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD) managers and team members globally.
- Establish and maintain strong, constructive relationships and provide advice and counseling to EPD managers and team members on matters related to development, coaching, performance, collaboration, conflict resolution, and engagement.
- Manage and drive global EPD hiring pipelines; liaise with sourcing/recruiters around job requirements and vendor management
- Attend weekly staffing discussions and report on progress across Global PDE pipelines
- Manage, develop and execute learning and development and performance management programming that supports EPD team members, teams, and organizational KPIs and OKRs
- Develop department and role/employee-specific onboarding plans, templates, and schedules
- Ensure best practices are followed, fostering strong team communication, morale, and collaboration, especially given our remote work environment
- Collaborate with PeopleOps team members to maintain and update company policies, procedures, and practices that reinforce MoneyLion values
- Partner closely with global PeopleOps and team managers to ensure alignment of PeopleOps practices and processes
- Manage and distribute real-time tracking for EPD hiring, placements, turnover, and headcount forecasting
- 7+ years in related Human Resources roles, with prior hands-on experience in culture, L&D, onboarding, and performance management
- At least three years of experience supporting product or technology departments
- Demonstrated experience effectively and strategically creating, executing, and managing programs
- Related Bachelor’s in Human Resources or Organization Development and an advanced certificate in HR (SPHR/GPHR) preferred
- Experience Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel, Word) as well as GSuite
- Stellar interpersonal skills; must be able to able to engage with employees at all levels and to be able to handle sensitive issues with tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality
- Excellent organization, time management, and presentation skills
- Familiar with HR-related laws and can effectively work with internal/external counsel as needed
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission..
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Equity based compensation
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.