Digital and ASO Marketing Manager
MoneyLion is America’s most powerful and rewarding financial membership, empowering people to take control of their finances to achieve their overall life goals.
Since its launch in 2013, MoneyLion has engaged with 7.5 million hard-working Americans and has earned its members' trust by building a full-service digital platform to deliver mobile banking, lending, and investment solutions. From a single app, members can get a 360-degree snapshot of their financial lives and have access to personalized tips and tools to build and improve their credit and achieve everyday savings.
MoneyLion team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always, and above all else, we do it for our customers.
MoneyLion is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Sioux Falls, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the Role
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital and ASO Manager who can develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels: SEM, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic. You will work closely with our Senior Digital Marketing Manager to execute digital marketing strategies, paid campaigns and develop the highest quality marketing assets to capture audiences of our financial product suite.
- Support all digital marketing initiatives, lead gen & retargeting efforts to drive campaign efficiency and scale
- Assist with executing & implementing digital marketing strategies, affiliate channels, direct response campaigns, creative and landing page A/B tests, optimization efforts across all digital channels
- Lead the creative optimization utilizing best creative practices by channel, testing frameworks to drive more leads and delivery on marketing KPIs as defined by the campaign, channel & growth goals
- Manage ASO channel including creative, keyword, and copy optimizations and building relationships with Apple and Google Play
- Deploy regular ad creative refreshes across acquisition channels and provide guidance on the creation of assets for maximum appeal and performance
- Create and manage a scheduled workflow through all phases of campaign planning to execution
- Facilitate and drive launching new marketing campaigns and test channels.
- Assess campaign performance, identify new opportunities, and manage cost per acquisition targets
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute digital marketing campaigns and deliver insights.
- Partner closely with our analytics team to measure effectiveness and to drive campaign efficiency and recommendations
- Collaborate with Growth Marketers to help drive success in cross-channel and lifecycle goals
- Coordinate production of high-quality marketing assets using a combination of internal resources and external vendors
- Proactively research and monitor (Fintech/Financial space) industry trends on a regular cadence to support the creative team in building new ad opportunities and drive performance goals
- At least 3-5 years of digital marketing experience (Paid Social/SEM/Display preferred)
- Working understanding of ASO channel management and best practices
- Strong understanding of Web/Mobile App campaign measurement and attribution
- Data-driven and analytical, especially in assessing campaign performance, identifying consumer behavior, creative opportunities, and managing cost per acquisition targets
- Self-starter and innovative with a drive to build impactful campaigns
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience managing external vendors
- Experience handling multiple priorities, creative projects across marketing teams
- Familiar with digital marketing asset production
- Strong eye for art and design
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.