Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a thirst for innovation, who is capable of integrating in a multicultural team? Join our amazing team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to provide Level 1 support for varied technical issues for a global enterprise. The successful candidate will have advanced experience performing in a similar role and be highly efficient at resolving incidents and service requests via the self-service portal and ticketing system.
What you’ll do
- Provide Level 1 support for varied technical issues for a global enterprise. The successful candidate will have advanced experience performing in a similar role and be highly efficient at resolving incidents and service requests via the self-service portal and ticketing system.
- Attend incoming requests to the Service Desk via ticketing system to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end-user issues in an enterprise environment
- Provide support and assistance focusing on the expedited resolution of incidents experienced by end-users
- Document, assign, track, investigate and resolve issues while closely liaising with higher-level technical staff and keeping users informed on the status
- Utilize a Service Desk ticketing system to document and track all end-user service requests and incidents
- Maintain knowledge base documentation with revising or creating knowledge articles
- Meet ticket closure targets as defined by Service Level Agreement (SLA) ensuring that all requests from users are logged and correct procedures are followed
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all assigned work
- Liaise with high-level technical staff as required and know when to escalate problems to IT management
- Participate in projects as and when required by the management
- Assist in updating and maintaining documents related to IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Must be willing to work on shift 2 weeks in a month from Monday to Friday to support US business hours (or full time US support hours preferred)
What we’re looking for
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field; experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in working within a technical support role, including proven and demonstrable PC (desktop, laptop), printer, monitor, phone, and other IT hardware troubleshooting skills
- 1-3 years’ experience with Microsoft technologies, including Windows 7/10 Operating System, Microsoft Office 365, DaaS and Apple products, such as Mac Operating System
- Experience with DaaS (creating user accounts, distribution lists, performing password reset and account unlock, etc.)
- Possess good communication skills - English (written and spoken)
- Strong customer service skills including being proactive, friendly, and approachable while maintaining composure intense, high-pressure situations
- Experience using a Service Desk ticketing system to manage workload
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work independently or as part of a team and manage time effectively
- Ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
How will your roadmap to join MoneyLion look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Technical Assessment
- Interview - Interview by the Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
*If you’ve already sent in your application for this position and were not selected, please re-apply after 6 months.*
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.