Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a thirst for innovation, who is capable of integrating in a multicultural team? Join our amazing team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
MoneyLion is seeking a highly motivated and experienced System Administrator to work in the IT Services team within the Engineering organisation. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background in the area of system administration and networking. The candidate is a top performer who thrives in a very fast-paced and demanding environment and is able to cater to the company’s growing requirements.
If you think you are a detail oriented person who can administer, monitor, and be hands on with a variety of systems, talk to us today!
What you’ll do
- Administer, monitor, support, and maintain MoneyLion’s IT infrastructure and its connectivity to ensure effective and continuous operations.
- Administer MoneyLion’s suite of SaaS applications such as JIRA, Dropbox, ZOOM, Slack, etc.
- Monitor MoneyLion’s security operations and work with relevant teams to resolve incidents.
- Serve as a point of escalation for problem resolution, typically for level 2 and 3 issues.
- Perform administrative task for macOS and windows systems such as troubleshooting, housekeeping, performance tuning, security patches, user account management, etc.
- Interpret complex technical diagram in order to affect problem resolution.
- Prepare and maintain technical specifications and documents, drawings and system documentation.
- Assist in the evaluation of vendor proposals with respect to the hardware, communication protocols, switching methods, access methods and tariffs and in the procurement of software and equipment; recommend equipment for purchase or lease.
- Professionally manage all of MoneyLion’s IT assets such as endpoints, software licenses, network equipment, etc.
- Proactively manage, troubleshoot, and resolve IT issues by ensuring appropriate workarounds are designed and deployed to meet requirements and deadlines of tasks assigned.
- Deliver quality response service on a daily basis and ensuring that all issues are logged, prioritized, and resolved within the agreed timeframe.
- Able to work independently reporting back to the Workplace Technology Lead.
- Perform related duties as assigned or requested.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Experience with workplace technologies infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system - Mac OS and Wintel , hardware, network, end user related applications).
- Experience on administering cloud computing, productivity and collaboration tools (JumpCloud, JIRA, Slack, etc).
- Experience on managed networking , UTM firewall and DaaS (Directory-as-a-Service).
- Knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Strong initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills. Good organizational and analytical skills. Exhibits a high level of initiative and integrity. Possess creative ability, credibility and self confidence.
- Must be able to work independently and able to work flexible hours (US time zone), including possible overtime, when necessary.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned.
It’s a plus if you have
- Experience with JumpCloud DaaS (Directory as a Service)
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (JAMF, LanSweeper, etc)
- Solid experience in Palo Alto Firewalls and Application Suite (PAN NGFW, Cortex XDR)
- Good understanding on AWS networking (Transit Gateway, VPC Peering)
- ITIL Foundation or equivalent certification
- CCNA or equivalent certification
How will your roadmap to join MoneyLion look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Sample test - To be discussed in the technical round
- Interview - by the Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Interview - by the U.S. Hiring Manager (Virtual)
*If you’ve already sent in your application for this position and were not selected, please re-apply after 6 months.*
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.