Marketing Technology Manager
MoneyLion is America’s most powerful and rewarding financial membership, empowering people to take control of their finances to achieve their overall life goals.
Since its launch in 2013, MoneyLion has amassed more than 4 million members and has earned its customers trust with new banking and investments capabilities that offer a one-of-a-kind rewards program, no-fee checking account, overdraft protection, and loans funded in 15 seconds or less.
From a single application platform, users can get a holistic snapshot of their entire financial lives while having access to personalized and contextualized tips and tools to improve their credit and achieve everyday savings.
By rewarding financial responsibility, providing top-notch customer assistance and offering insightful financial education tips, we aim to positively impact our customers and enable them to better their financial health.
MoneyLion team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always, and above all else, we do it for our customers.
About the Role
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
We are looking for a Marketing Technology Manager as part of our Growth team, to drive exceptional marketing technology product & platform strategy. In this role, you will be the technology owner for our marketing platforms, providing leadership and hands-on expertise blending the technology strategist, solutions architect, and platform administration skill sets.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert of the marketing technology stack, and the primary contact for questions related to application, implementation, and usage
- Involve in setting marketing technology strategy and approach; ensuring both current and future needs are met
- Responsible for day to day operations of digital marketing, analytics and customer data platforms
- Collaborate with marketing, engineering and data science teams to build a cohesive and unified view of marketing data
- Ability to work well with different teams and stakeholders across the organization
- Support digital team members by assisting with reporting, analysis, integration and troubleshooting
- Drive the governance and processes; such as documentation, taxonomy, standardization and data compliance
- Serve as administrator & manage configuration for the platforms
- Relationship management with internal technology users and vendors
- Overall 5 years or more relevant work experience in a digital department, agency or similar environment
- 3+ years experience managing marketing platforms; including email / performance / social / affiliate marketing, campaign lifecycle, mobile attribution, customer data management, digital analytics and more
- Technically savvy with experience coordinating complex integrations
- Detail-oriented while maintaining strong sense of bigger picture
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on multiple projects independently and with team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and spoken communications skills
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with diverse stakeholders.
- Team-Oriented: You can embrace the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
About the Perks
- Work with one of the top tech teams in the country. We use a bunch of super cool tools and technologies that you can view here https://stackshare.io/moneylion/technology
- Competitive salary (Ka-ching!)
- Medical insurance for inpatient and outpatient treatment. We also provide dental and optical coverage.
- L&D blocks because we want you to continuously learn.
- Flexible working hours!
- Unlimited Paid Time Off. Yes, you read that right.
- Vacation Allowance. We pay you to take some time off.
- Phone Allowance
- Corporate Discounts with health clubs, airfare companies (applicable only when the pandemic ends), 5 star hotels in KL (wink wink) and coffee shops! (you wouldn’t want to miss this if you’re a coffee lover)
- Endless company events (weekly sharing sessions, monthly book clubs, karaoke and even trivia days!)
- Employment Pass & EPF for expatriates.
- Be part of the most powerful financial membership in the world! We’re rewiring the banking system and we want you to join us. If not now, then when?
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual)
- Business case (To be pitched in Hiring Manager round)
- Interview - Hiring Manager (Virtual)
*If you’ve already sent in your application for this position and were not selected, please re-apply after 6 months.*
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.