The “Marketing Analytics Manager” will lead a small analytics squad and is accountable for the development and delivery of reporting & insights, data standards and strategic/tactical support to the marketing team and other functions. This role is accountable for driving a deeper understanding of our user/traffic, standardizing data definitions and approaches and providing insights and strategies to engage and grow user base.
What you’ll do:
- Champion analytics and data acumen across the business
- Drive an insights first culture and grow business understanding of metrics & measurement methodology
- Coordinate, lead, motivate and develop analytical resources
- Establish and lead the development and implementation of standardized data and reporting definitions
- Define, communicate and track key digital marketing performance metrics across departments
- Develop and implement data quality, tracking and methodology standards. Ensure quality, consistency and integrity of reporting and team output
- Be responsible for identifying a full range of information and data needs to perform decision support analysis and product performance reporting
- Provide market/behavioural insights that can support content creation, product and audience acquisition / engagement
- Take end to end ownership of the analytics infrastructure and tools like - Segment, Delighted, Braze, Periscope, Amplitude, etc.
- Be hands on in terms of developing analytics PoVs/Dashboards.
What we’re looking for:
- A people leader with a passion for growing teams, finding creative solutions, and building incredible products
- Extensive and proven track record in interpreting data, developing and communicating actionable insights and providing recommendations that have been seen through to implementation
- Be an expert in digital marketing analytics & measuring audience engagement and acquisition optimization
- Advanced statistical and analytics skills, adaptable to a range of platforms, including for data manipulation and analysis, data extraction, visualization and analytics presentation
- Strong knowledge and understanding of data management and pipeline development
- Expert stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Proven track record in project management & business case development from ideation to implementation
- A strong understanding of product & service delivery, ideally in an agile delivery environment
- An ability to multi-task working on several projects simultaneously and autonomously at times
It’s a plus if you have:
- Managing Marketing Analytics in a fast paced internet start up
- A hands on approach towards analytics, someone who loves to get his hands dirty other than managing the team itself.
Join our amazing team of visionaries, and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
How will your roadmap to join MoneyLion look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Phone Interview - Talent Acquisition Team
- 1st Interview (Zoom/Video call) - Hiring manager
- 2nd Interview (F2F & Co-working Session) - Hiring Managers