VP of Growth Marketing
Founded in 2013 MoneyLion is a dynamic and innovative fintech company that offers lending, financial advisory and investment services to consumers. Our mission is to change the way 4.5 million hardworking Americans bank, invest, borrow, and financially grow. Beyond just a bank, MoneyLion is America’s most powerful financial membership!
MoneyLion employs over 300 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America and Asia. We are located in NYC, San Francisco, Salt Lake City, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the Role
We’re expanding our award-winning growth marketing team and are looking for a sharp, passionate and seasoned leader to join us. As VP of Growth Marketing, you will report to the Chief Operating Officer and drive both the strategy and execution of our acquisition and customer lifecycle marketing. You will focus on optimizing and expanding our channel mix, improving conversion and engagement and leveling up our forecasting, tracking & reporting. You will lead a team of talented growth marketers, cultivating a data-driven mindset and culture of experimentation and continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate has a track record of scaling growth-stage businesses and is energized by working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. He/she is obsessed with keeping pace with the latest trends in growth marketing and is a seasoned leader who also excels at being a hands-on contributor.
- Build a high functioning growth marketing org that achieves key metrics by creating strategy, setting goals, engaging with cross-functional partners, managing planning and communication, and overseeing timely execution and analytics
- Lead growth and drive acquisition of new members across multiple channels including website, SEM, display, paid social, retargeting, direct response and SEO, with an eye toward cost-efficient growth and improving CAC, payback period and CAC:LTV
- Build a comprehensive funnel strategy to optimize conversion rates of existing channels
- Lead our lifecycle efforts and help define our cross-channel lifecycle marketing strategy across all MoneyLion products, leveraging email, push, in app, SMS, and other channels to drive engagement and retention
- Partner with our business GMs and product to develop and manage the customer journey and data analytics team to create analytics and insights to drive performance
- Partner with our CMO, creative, PR and content teams to deliver a cohesive and compelling brand experience across all channels and touchpoints
- Develop and manage the martech stack to support business growth and the customer journey
- Optimize our channel mix and customer journey through rigorous testing and experimentation
- Work with our data science and analytics and finance teams to optimize our attribution model and LTV analysis. Track, forecast and report on results to executive team and the board
- Strong leadership skills with proven experience in building and leading teams, effective planning and cross-functional collaboration
- Extensive experience in performance marketing (SEM, display, paid social, retargeting), traditional media buying, and conversion rate optimization
- Proven track record of managing CPL, CPA, ROAS and revenue goals with a demonstrated history of driving profitable results at scale
- Growth stage, digital-first, D2C experience, preferably in consumer financial services
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations
- Experience with CRM tools and channels
- Operational understanding of the marketing team’s contributions to the business P&L
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.