Senior Cybersecurity Analyst (Threat Intelligence)
MoneyLion is America’s most powerful and rewarding financial membership, empowering people to take control of their finances to achieve their overall life goals.
Since its launch in 2013, MoneyLion has amassed more than 4 million members and has earned its customers trust with new banking and investments capabilities that offer a one-of-a-kind rewards program, no-fee checking account, overdraft protection, and loans funded in 15 seconds or less.
From a single application platform, users can get a holistic snapshot of their entire financial lives while having access to personalized and contextualized tips and tools to improve their credit and achieve everyday savings.
By rewarding financial responsibility, providing top-notch customer assistance and offering insightful financial education tips, we aim to positively impact our customers and enable them to better their financial health.
MoneyLion team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always, and above all else, we do it for our customers.
About the Role
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
As a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst (Threat Intelligence), you will be working under MoneyLion CSIRT who are responsible for cyber security incident response and investigations. You will be responsible to provide a decision advantage in protecting MoneyLion and mitigating cyber risks by delivering cyber threat intelligence analysis to relevant stakeholders across the company
- Manage general intelligence requirements of stakeholders.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness, as well as the reliability of new and existing intelligence sources and make recommendations for improvements.
- Continuously identify gaps and improve the threat intelligence program lifecycle, and core threat intelligence capabilities.
- Support CSIRT security operations activities by providing contextual intelligence data, analysis support, and remediations/countermeasures recommendation.
- Establish methods to improve correlation and enrichment of internal cyber defense systems.
- Conduct analysis of incoming 3rd party threat intelligence feeds and other source of threat reports for relevance and impact on MoneyLion.
- Deliver relevant and actionable intelligence to business stakeholders and other MoneyLion security functions regarding threats to their respective domain.
- Propose cyber defense solutions backed by intelligence data, to mitigate risks and improve MoneyLion’s overall security posture.
- Mentor and support junior team members to improve their technical capabilities.
- Experienced in creating and managing intelligence requirements.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think creatively when approaching technical challenges.
- Good understanding of the latest cyber threat landscape (e.g. attack vectors, TTPs, targets, etc.) and methods to detect and mitigate the risks.
- Strong report writing, and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to set and manage expectations with stakeholders and team members.
- Ability to respond to immediate requests from stakeholders and assess ongoing priorities, executing with minimal direction or oversight.
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) fundamentals (e.g. intelligence classifications, TLP, ISACs, etc.)
It’s a plus if you have:
- Knowledge of utilizing Threat Intelligence Platforms.
- Knowledge of threat intelligence cycles and collection management.
- Knowledge of security defense systems (e.g. Firewall, AV, IDS, IPS, etc.).
- Knowledge of incident response, and threat hunting processes.
Knowledge of different operating systems and environments (e.g. MacOS, Windows, Linux and AWS).
- GCTI/CTIA certification
About the Perks
- Work with one of the top tech teams in the country. We use a bunch of super cool tools and technologies that you can view here https://stackshare.io/moneylion/technology
- Competitive salary (Ka-ching!)
- Medical insurance for inpatient and outpatient treatment. We also provide dental and optical coverage.
- L&D blocks because we want you to continuously learn.
- Flexible working hours!
- Unlimited Paid Time Off. Yes, you read that right.
- Vacation Allowance. We pay you to take some time off.
- Phone Allowance
- Corporate Discounts with health clubs, airfare companies (applicable only when the pandemic ends), 5 star hotels in KL (wink wink) and coffee shops! (you wouldn’t want to miss this if you’re a coffee lover)
- Endless company events (weekly sharing sessions, monthly book clubs, karaoke and even trivia days!)
- Employment Pass & EPF for expatriates.
- Be part of the most powerful financial membership in the world! We’re rewiring the banking system and we want you to join us. If not now, then when?
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual)
- Online Technical Assignment
- Interview - Hiring Manager interview (Virtual)
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.