Product Operations Analyst
MoneyLion is a mobile banking and financial membership platform that empowers people to take control of their finances.
Since its launch in 2013, MoneyLion has engaged with 7.5 million hard-working Americans and has earned its members' trust by building a full-service digital platform to deliver mobile banking, lending, and investment solutions. From a single app, members can get a 360-degree snapshot of their financial lives and have access to personalized tips and tools to build and improve their credit and achieve everyday savings.
MoneyLion team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always, and above all else, we do it for our customers.
MoneyLion is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Sioux Falls, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the Role
The Product Operations Analyst will be joining the Operations team and reporting directly to the Operations Manager. This team delivers insights, strategy, and operations to unite our technology and service teams and work to satisfy customers across the customer journey. This individual will have the opportunity to partner with internal stakeholders across operations, customer advocates, product, marketing, and help us continue to craft and build best-in-class experiences for MoneyLion Members.
The Product Operations Analyst will drive priority initiatives, build and expand a robust cadence and operating rhythm, drive customer research and analysis around the full customer experience, test hypotheses, and deliver insightful recommendations to leaders on how we can improve and craft the best experience for our customers.
This role can be located in Salt Lake City, UT or New York, NY or Remote anywhere in the US.
- Actively participate in review of customer reviews (positive and negative) as well as call listening sessions and other verbatim customer content
- Actively participate in ideation process for improving the product and QDS to enable high impact self-service options, decrease contact volume, and facilitate resolution/satisfaction upon customer contact
- Actively participate in product steerco., product analytics and other meetings to help set product roadmap priorities
- Responsible for customer-facing FAQs, customer-facing chatbot content, and agent-facing knowledge materials, and notifying/training rest of operations team of any changes
- Responsible for ongoing improvement to contact dispositions and their accuracy
- Responsible for communicating with and updating operations team during outages or incidents impacting the customer experience
- Lead and support cross-functional projects across operations, product, and customer experience teams
- Develop and manage project plans for cross-functional initiatives
- Provide business insights and recommendations based on data that will drive our strategy
- Ensure operating team readiness when launching new features and customer experiences
- Create hypothesis-driven solution to solve the problems to drive our business by digging into the data, thinking from first principles, and deliver the best results
- Serve as point of contact for consultations from product and engineering teams on every product change and business rule modification
- Fast learner, with the capacity to develop expert knowledge of how the product works, including business rules, eligibility criteria, denial reasons, potential errors at each stage of the product lifecycle
- 5+ years in a customer support environment (i.e. customer success, customer experience, customer support)
- Strong execution skills and ability to drive action and accountability
- Strong product intuition and experience discovering and solving customer pain points
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, accommodating both engineering and business stakeholders
- Excellent work ethic, high productivity, and acute attention to detail needed
- Excellent analytics and problem-solving capability
- Desire to identify and implement process and product improvements
- Highly organized, able to prioritize work effectively, and acute attention to detail
- Follow-up skills and a strong sense of accountability and ownership are a must
- Expert knowledge of contact volume, topics, and how we service, including handle time, resolutions, etc.
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.