Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mind, who is capable of integrating in a multicultural team?
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for MoneyLion.
The Director of IT Services is responsible for all aspects of the MoneyLion Information Technology Services related to internal Workplace Technology and Information Technology Service Management. This position is expected to provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology services initiatives that align with the business objectives of the organization, as well as be a hands on resource to assist with completion of objectives.
The Director of IT Services will centrally plan, coordinate and direct all operational activities of the IT Services team, as well as provide direction and support for IT solutions that enhance a thriving Financial Technology business. The Director of IT Services will work closely with decision makers at the MoneyLion technology hub based out of Kuala Lumpur to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. This position reports to the Head of Information Security.
What you’ll do:
- Lead IT strategic and operational planning for the IT Services organization to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment and management of current and future IT systems internal supporting the organization.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the business and technology teams. Become a trusted advisor and be seen as a core part of technology. Develop and maintain an appropriate IT organizational structure that supports the needs of the business.
- Assess and communicate the business risks associated with the IT infrastructure, IT projects and other technology investments while presenting creative and cost-effective solutions.
- Coordinate and facilitate consultation with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements.
- Understand all facets of IT and how it impacts operational planning and program implementation in meeting user requirements and service delivery needs.
- Establish IT Services departmental goals, objectives and operating procedures.
- Benchmark, analyze reports on, and make recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure and IT systems. Where necessary, re-engineer applications support to ensure that it aligns with business processes, tactical planning and strategic vision.
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT services through oversight of end-user satisfaction and monitoring of IT systems performance.
- Act as advisor to internal customers at senior and mid-management levels. Act as an advocate for the organization's IT vision via regular written and in-person communications with the organization's executives, department heads and end users.
- Select, develop and motivate qualified staff to effectively carry out the department’s functions. Direct the planning and continuous improvement of the IT staff, equipment and procedures to maintain pace with technology changes.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science or Information Systems and 7-10 years related work experience.
- Leadership experience managing and/or directing an IT operation for a decentralized organization. Proven experience in IT strategic planning and development, project management and process development and documentation.
- Working technical knowledge of current network and hybrid operating system environments, hardware, protocols and standards. Experience with the following hardware and software is preferable: Directory as a Service, Palo Alto Network Firewalls, Dell Routers & Switches, Cisco Access Points. IT Service Desk workflow tools such as JIRA IT Service Desk or Zendesk
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis to day-to-day management.
- Strong leadership skills with experience building and managing an effective IT team. Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
It’s a plus if you have:
- Knowledge of business processes, management, budgeting and business office operations.
- Experience with the maintenance and execution of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Knowledge of risk management and control appropriate to a financial services environment.
How will your roadmap to join MoneyLion look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual)
- Technical Assessment
- Interview - Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Interview - US Hiring Manager (Virtual)
- Interview - Chief AI Officer (Virtual or face-to-face)
Join our amazing team of visionaries, and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!