Growth Product Manager
MoneyLion is America’s most powerful and rewarding financial membership, empowering people to take control of their finances to achieve their overall life goals.
Since its launch in 2013, MoneyLion has amassed more than 4 million members and has earned its customers trust with new banking and investments capabilities that offer a one-of-a-kind rewards program, no-fee checking account, overdraft protection, and loans funded in 15 seconds or less.
From a single application platform, users can get a holistic snapshot of their entire financial lives while having access to personalized and contextualized tips and tools to improve their credit and achieve everyday savings.
By rewarding financial responsibility, providing top-notch customer assistance and offering insightful financial education tips, we aim to positively impact our customers and enable them to better their financial health.
MoneyLion team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always, and above all else, we do it for our customers.
About the Role
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
We are looking for experienced Growth Product Managers to join our Growth team, where you will own the strategy, roadmap and execution of key growth initiatives. You will lead your team to deliver these initiatives independently and in collaboration with other product teams; towards achieving and maintaining high user growth.
- Identify and drive customer acquisition, activation, cross-selling and retention initiatives for multiple products
- Produce backlog of user stories and product requirements for each initiative
- Lead execution with a cross-functional team of engineering, design, analytics, marketing, and legal partners
- Define, understand, and improve key growth funnels, flywheels, and metrics. Proactively monitor performance versus projections
- Analyze data to understand user behavior and derive actionable insights
- Drive continuous improvement through experimentation and A/B tests
- Engage and cultivate relationships with product and platform partners to influence shared cross-team directions and manage risks or trade-off
- 5+ years as a Product Manager at technology company, ideally in a growth focused role
- Experience working with consumer digital products with large user base is a big plus
- History of translating product ideas into business impact; from conceptualizing, shipping and scaling products on web or mobile
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex projects through launch while handling several moving pieces
- Keen grasp of product experience, user journey and lifecycle marketing
- Hands-on experience with data and analytics
- Entrepreneurial drive to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
About the Perks
- Work with one of the top tech teams in the country.
We use a bunch of super cool tools and technologies that you can view here https://stackshare.io/moneylion/technology
- Competitive salary (Ka-ching!)
- Medical insurance for inpatient and outpatient treatment. We also provide dental and optical coverage.
- L&D blocks because we want you to continuously learn.
- Flexible working hours!
- Unlimited Paid Time Off. Yes, you read that right.
- Vacation Allowance. We pay you to take some time off.
- Phone Allowance
- Corporate Discounts with health clubs, airfare companies (applicable only when the pandemic ends), 5 star hotels in KL (wink wink) and coffee shops! (you wouldn’t want to miss this if you’re a coffee lover)
- Endless company events (weekly sharing sessions, monthly book clubs, karaoke and even trivia days!)
- Employment Pass & EPF for expatriates.
- Be part of the most powerful financial membership in the world! We’re rewiring the banking system and we want you to join us. If not now, then when?
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual)
- Business case (To be pitched in Hiring Manager round)
- Interview - Hiring Manager (Virtual)
*If you’ve already sent in your application for this position and were not selected, please re-apply after 6 months.*
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.