Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a thirst for innovation, who is capable of integrating in a multicultural team? Join our amazing team of visionaries, and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
As a CyberSecurity (CSIRT) Analyst, you will be working with the MoneyLion CSIRT team that is responsible for the Cyber IR and investigation. You will also be tasked with improving the IR readiness and capability of MoneyLion through various innovative projects. Besides that, the CSIRT team is responsible for threat intelligence and threat hunting.
What you’ll do:
- Level 2 Cyber Incident Response - work closely with the IT and CloudOps team to respond to and investigate cyber security incidents. When necessary, carry out digital forensic for reporting and auditing purposes.
- Conduct cyber monitoring to identify cyber attacks in a timely manner.
- Continuously improve and research on threat intelligence related to the financial, banking, fintech and technology sectors.
- Implement and experiment with new tactics and techniques in obtaining unique threat intelligence specific to the company, for example, through strategically and tactically placed honeypots.
- Periodically perform threat hunting within the company infrastructure
- Fine-tune the setup and configurations of IDS and IPS in response to the latest threat landscape
- Perform SIEM improvements, maintenance and fine-tuning for threat and anomaly detection.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in general incident response process and procedures
- Experience in general incident response reporting
- Experience in using any SIEM platform
- Experience in configuration of IDS and IPS
- Knowledge or experience in threat intelligence integration
- Knowledge or experience in threat hunting in MacOS, Windows, Linux and AWS environment
It’s a plus if you have:
- Knowledge of SIM3 framework
- Knowledge of using OSS tools to perform CSIRT related tasks
- Knowledge in FIRST standards
- Knowledge in NIST standards
- GCIH/CySA+/ECIH/GCTI/CTIA certification
How will your roadmap to join MoneyLion look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual)
- Online Technical Assignment
- Interview - Hiring Manager interview (Virtual)
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.