Manager, Lifecycle Marketing
MoneyLion is America’s most powerful and rewarding financial membership, empowering people to take control of their finances to achieve their overall life goals.
Since its launch in 2013, MoneyLion has amassed more than 4 million members and has earned its customers trust with new banking and investment capabilities that offer a one-of-a-kind rewards program, no-fee checking account, overdraft protection, and loans funded in 15 seconds or less.
From a single application platform, users can get a holistic snapshot of their entire financial lives while having access to personalized and contextualized tips and tools to improve their credit and achieve everyday savings.
By rewarding financial responsibility, providing top-notch customer assistance, and offering insightful financial education tips, we aim to positively impact our customers and enable them to better their financial health.
MoneyLion team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always, and above all else, we do it for our customers.
About the Role
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager is the heart of the member relationship and an active participant in nurturing the value of the customer’s experience and product journey. The role oversees customer account growth and retention. The Lifecycle Marketing Manager has primary corporate leadership responsibility to develop workflows that advance product penetration, increase account growth and user retention, and ensure active usage.
- Manage the lifecycle marketing and customer onboarding programs for different customer segments to increase active usage, cross-sell, up-sell, retention and minimize, churn
- Drive the firm’s engagement and lifecycle strategy which including product activation, retention, and loyalty
- Develop and manage the marketing roadmap for all Growth/Marketing team initiatives, in alignment with quarterly business objectives and product roadmap/launch timelines
- Manage a high-performing team of marketing and project managers; oversee daily operations to ensure that key business objectives are met or exceeded
- Proactively partner with cross-functional teams (product, creative, design, analytics, operations, customer service, business development) to execute marketing campaigns and analyze program/campaign effectiveness.
- Define business cases and prioritize among competing initiatives to meet ROI goals.
- Continually test and learn from different approaches with an eye to optimize against goals.
- Generate reports to track campaign channel results
- Own the implementation of lifecycle and marketing triggers to generate member feedback, via NPS and TrustPilot
- Manage the CRM platform and communications channels; ensure that it integrates seamlessly with other business platforms, deploys customer campaigns accurately and effectively, and captures needed customer events & activity through all stages of the lifecycle.
- 8-10+ years of work experience in Marketing, Growth, Business Analytics, or Strategy Consulting; minimum
- 5 years in Growth Marketing function, with experience in B2C mandatory, and experience in consumer finance and credit cards preferred
- A love of data – can analyze a marketing funnel to size growth opportunities, build tests to measure the impact, and synthesize raw data into actionable campaigns for new and existing initiatives Structured thinker and ability to solve complex problems and manage projects
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical mindset, using both qualitative and quantitative data to guide strategy
- Demonstrated track record in growth experimentation and lifecycle marketing
- Knowledge of human behavior, growth psychology, and life trigger marketing and best practices
- Candidate should have an understanding of fintech peer group, disruptors, vendor landscape, and emerging providers
- Candidate should have experience working cross-functionally including Product, Analytics, Engineering, Business Development, and CRM platforms
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels (SEM, SEO, social, landing page optimization) Experience with mobile apps measurement (user acquisition, re-engagement) Strong presentation skills a must
- Self-starter with a drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment
- Bachelor’s degree
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.