Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mind, who is capable of integrating in a multicultural team?
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for MoneyLion.
MoneyLion is on a lookout for a committed and responsible System Administrator who will be responsible for managing, overseeing and maintaining a multiuser computing environment, such as a local area network.
If you think you possess strong technical knowledge and skills, as well as expertise in personnel management, let's talk!
What you’ll do:
- Administration of cloud, user access, IT Hardware, IT Assets, and software
- Provide end to end operational and engineering support for desktops, laptops, workstations, networking, end user support technologies, and other workplace technology infrastructures
- Provide guidance and training on hardware and software to end-users to help them better utilize their IT resources and equipment
- Participate in local and regional projects as assigned
- Take ownership of end users’ issues, and be proactive in helping them resolve any workplace technologies hardware or software problems
- Perform installation, configuration, maintenance, enhancement, and upgrades on hardware and software of the system
- Liaise with third party vendors for supply and maintenance items
- Create and maintain up to date documentation, paperwork, and troubleshooting of all IT assets, and ensure compliance with company policies
- Ensure BAU on support process as in business agreed SLA
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- ITIL Certification
- Experience with workplace technologies infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system - Mac OS and Wintel, hardware, network, end user related applications)
- Experience in networking, CLI, scripting (bash, powershell, python, etc), and information security
- Experience in cloud computing, productivity and collaboration tools
- Good command of English (written and verbal skills)
- Strong initiatives, excellent time management, problem solving, priority setting, and multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to work independently, and willing to work flexible hours (US time zone), including overtime when necessary
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience with UTM Firewall, DaaS (Directory as a Service), procurement
How will your roadmap to join MoneyLion look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- One-minute video CV
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual)
- Online Technical Assessment
- Interview - Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)