Affiliate Marketing Manager
MoneyLion is America’s most powerful and rewarding financial membership, empowering people to take control of their finances to achieve their overall life goals.
Since its launch in 2013, MoneyLion has amassed more than 4 million members and has earned its customers trust with new banking and investments capabilities that offer a one-of-a-kind rewards program, no-fee checking account, overdraft protection, and loans funded in 15 seconds or less.
From a single application platform, users can get a holistic snapshot of their entire financial lives while having access to personalized and contextualized tips and tools to improve their credit and achieve everyday savings.
By rewarding financial responsibility, providing top-notch customer assistance and offering insightful financial education tips, we aim to positively impact our customers and enable them to better their financial health.
MoneyLion team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always, and above all else, we do it for our customers.
About The Role
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for enabling and ensuring collaboration with the affiliate network and partners while monitoring day to day activities and client performance and driving user growth for MoneyLion. The candidate is a top performer who thrives in a very fast-paced and demanding environment, thinks critically, communicates effectively and has great negotiation skills.
- Identify and recruit new affiliates and white label partners through affiliate platforms
- Establish, build, and maintain affiliate relationships
- Monitor day-to-day affiliate channel activity, analyze performance by conducting channel deep-dives, identify areas of improvement, and consistently look for ways to drive growth while achieving efficiency goals
- Serve as the key point of contact for our affiliate marketing agency and be the in-house subject matter expert
- Administrating, optimizing and implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
- Keep affiliates up to date on new products and any program enhancements
- Proven ability to priorities and manage workload across multiple accounts concurrently
- Set and manage monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue growth and manage P&L
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with affiliate platforms previously or worked in a digital marketing team
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Impact Radius, Pepperjam, Commission Junction, or Linkshare
- Analytical mindset with high proficiency in using web analytics
- Detail-oriented with a bias for action, driven by data and results
- Good communication and negotiation skills to maintain the relationship with affiliates
- Proactive, able to work independently and prioritise effectively
About the Perks
- Work with one of the top tech teams in the country. We use a bunch of super cool tools and technologies that you can view here https://stackshare.io/moneylion/technology
- Competitive salary (Ka-ching!)
- Medical insurance for inpatient and outpatient treatment. We also provide dental and optical coverage.
- L&D blocks because we want you to continuously learn.
- Flexible working hours!
- Unlimited Paid Time Off. Yes, you read that right.
- Vacation Allowance. We pay you to take some time off.
- Phone Allowance
- Corporate Discounts with health clubs, airfare companies (applicable only when the pandemic ends), 5 star hotels in KL (wink wink) and coffee shops! (you wouldn’t want to miss this if you’re a coffee lover)
- Endless company events (weekly sharing sessions, monthly book clubs, karaoke and even trivia days!)
- Employment Pass & EPF for expatriates
- Be part of the most powerful financial membership in the world! We’re rewiring the banking system and we want you to join us. If not now, then when?
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Online Technical Test
- Interview & Discussion of Take-Home Assessment - Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
*If you’ve already sent in your application for this position and were not selected, please re-apply after 6 months.*
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.