Marketing Data Analyst
MoneyLion is America’s most powerful and rewarding financial membership, empowering people to take control of their finances to achieve their overall life goals.
Since its launch in 2013, MoneyLion has amassed more than 4 million members and has earned its customers trust with new banking and investments capabilities that offer a one-of-a-kind rewards program, no-fee checking account, overdraft protection, and loans funded in 15 seconds or less.
From a single application platform, users can get a holistic snapshot of their entire financial lives while having access to personalized and contextualized tips and tools to improve their credit and achieve everyday savings.
By rewarding financial responsibility, providing top-notch customer assistance and offering insightful financial education tips, we aim to positively impact our customers and enable them to better their financial health.
MoneyLion team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always, and above all else, we do it for our customers.
About the Role
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
A Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for performing marketing campaign analytics and deriving meaningful insights from data to drive the performance of lifecycle engagement campaigns. We are looking for an individual who can work well across teams as well as work independently under minimal supervision. He or she should possess good knowledge of statistics, which includes experimental design for optimization, hypothesis testing, statistical significance, confidence intervals and predictive analytics techniques.
- Analyse and predict outcomes based on historical patterns
- Discover new insights and understanding of business performance based on data
- Explore and analyse business problems and create customer scorecards
- Identify, monitor and measure quality processes over time
- Use statistical data analysis and leading technologies to drive fact-based decisions
- Conduct A/B testing to measure the impact of different campaign mechanics
- Identify improvement opportunities in digital marketing (Google/Facebook Ads/Display Network) growth and efficiency, e.g. audience targeting, split test
- Work on optimizing our current attribution modeling for paid and organic leads across multiple channels
- Collaborate with the performance marketing team as well as external partners to provide marketing dashboards and identify optimisation opportunities for online content and conversion rates
- Strong mathematical, statistical or actuarial background
- Adept at problem solving using both textbook methods and novel viewpoints
- Proficiency in either R, Python, Matlab or other analytics/data mining package
- Knowledge of big data technologies and machine learning algorithms will be an advantage
- Preferably familiar with data visualization techniques using one or more packages such as Tableau, Weka or Sisense
- Experience working with e-commerce business or marketing agencies will be an added advantage
- Familiar with DBT will be another added advantage
About the Perks
- Work with one of the top tech teams in the country. We use a bunch of super cool tools and technologies that you can view here https://stackshare.io/moneylion/technology
- Competitive salary (Ka-ching!)
- Medical insurance for inpatient and outpatient treatment. We also provide dental and optical coverage.
- L&D blocks because we want you to continuously learn.
- Flexible working hours!
- Unlimited Paid Time Off. Yes, you read that right.
- Vacation Allowance. We pay you to take some time off.
- Phone Allowance
- Corporate Discounts with health clubs, airfare companies (applicable only when the pandemic ends), 5 star hotels in KL (wink wink) and coffee shops! (you wouldn’t want to miss this if you’re a coffee lover)
- Endless company events (weekly sharing sessions, monthly book clubs, karaoke and even trivia days!)
- Employment Pass & EPF for expatriates.
- Be part of the most powerful financial membership in the world! We’re rewiring the banking system and we want you to join us. If not now, then when?
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Sample test - To be discussed in the technical round
- Interview - Hiring Managers (Virtual or face-to-face)
*If you’ve already sent in your application for this position and were not selected, please re-apply after 6 months.*
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.