A forward thinking Software Tester who is passionate about Exploratory Testing, Agile, Software Testing and the latest tools and techniques available.
What you'll do:-
- Design, create and execute automated test suites for new projects as well as existing systems.
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with stakeholders and co-workers.
- Maintain complete test documentation (Test plan, Test Cases, Issue list).
- Create/maintain training documentation for the use of automated testing tools.
- Work with project teams in the design and create of test automation plans.
- Identify and coordinate test environment requirements prior to test execution
- Identifying areas which can speed up the regression testing for automation.
- Support team members and ensures established requirements, goals and deadlines are met.
- Design, create and execute automated regression test packages using scripts, high level languages, and automation tools for both existing system and newly implemented projects.
What you'll need:
- At least 2-3 years relevant working experience as an Automation Test Engineer.
- Experience in applying exploratory testing skills to several different web applications.
- Experience in planning and creating automated tests for web applications using tools like Selenium.
- Able to code and ideally have written some of your own.
- Experience in testing web applications across a mixture of desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Thrive working within a collaborative Agile Development environment.
- Good communication skills, proactive, positive attitude.
- Knowledge in Mongo DB, Java and NodeJS etc is preferred.
How will your roadmap to join MoneyLion look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Sample test - To be discussed in the technical round
- Interview - Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)