Automation QA Engineer
MoneyLion is America’s most powerful and rewarding financial membership, empowering people to take control of their finances to achieve their overall life goals.
Since its launch in 2013, MoneyLion has amassed more than 4 million members and has earned its customers trust with new banking and investments capabilities that offer a one-of-a-kind rewards program, no-fee checking account, overdraft protection, and loans funded in 15 seconds or less.
From a single application platform, users can get a holistic snapshot of their entire financial lives while having access to personalized and contextualized tips and tools to improve their credit and achieve everyday savings.
By rewarding financial responsibility, providing top-notch customer assistance and offering insightful financial education tips, we aim to positively impact our customers and enable them to better their financial health.
MoneyLion team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always, and above all else, we do it for our customers.
About the Role
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
We are on the lookout for a forward thinking Software Tester who is passionate about Exploratory Testing, Agile, Software Testing and the latest tools and techniques available.
- Design, create and execute automated test suites for new projects as well as existing systems.
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with stakeholders and co-workers.
- Maintain complete test documentation (Test plan, Test Cases, Issue list).
- Create/maintain training documentation for the use of automated testing tools.
- Work with project teams in the design and create of test automation plans.
- Identify and coordinate test environment requirements prior to test execution
- Identifying areas which can speed up the regression testing for automation.
- Support team members and ensures established requirements, goals and deadlines are met.
- Design, create and execute automated regression test packages using scripts, high level languages, and automation tools for both existing system and newly implemented projects.
- At least 2-3 years relevant working experience as an Automation Test Engineer.
- Experience in applying exploratory testing skills to several different web or mobile applications.
- Experience in planning and creating automated tests for web applications using tools like Selenium.
- Experience in planning and creating automated tests for mobile applications using tools like Appium.
- Able to code and ideally have written some of your own.
- Experience in testing web applications across a mixture of desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Thrive working within a collaborative Agile Development environment.
- Good communication skills, proactive, positive attitude.
- Knowledge in Mongo DB, Java and NodeJS etc is preferred.
About the Perks
- Work with one of the top tech teams in the country. We use a bunch of super cool tools and technologies that you can view here https://stackshare.io/moneylion/technology
- Competitive salary (Ka-ching!)
- Medical insurance for inpatient and outpatient treatment. We also provide dental and optical coverage.
- L&D blocks because we want you to continuously learn.
- Flexible working hours!
- Unlimited Paid Time Off. Yes, you read that right.
- Vacation Allowance. We pay you to take some time off.
- Phone Allowance
- Corporate Discounts with health clubs, airfare companies (applicable only when the pandemic ends), 5 star hotels in KL (wink wink) and coffee shops! (you wouldn’t want to miss this if you’re a coffee lover)
- Endless company events (weekly sharing sessions, monthly book clubs, karaoke and even trivia days!)
- Employment Pass & EPF for expatriates.
- Be part of the most powerful financial membership in the world! We’re rewiring the banking system and we want you to join us. If not now, then when?
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Technical Phone Interview
- Interview - Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.