Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a thirst for innovation, who is capable of integrating in a multicultural team? Join our amazing team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
Product manager (R&D) is responsible for envisioning new products at MoneyLion. The person in this role will work to define the product specifications for the next generation of FinTech products and coordinate the development and roll out of the PoCs for these products. Product Manager (R&D) will also be responsible for managing cross team collaboration if needed as well as updating key stakeholders on product performance and continuously providing feedback on how to improve the product to make it market ready.
What you’ll do
- Identify potential new areas of product development opportunities
- Coordinate with members from business lines, data scientists, and data engineers to create shared goals and specs for products.
- Owner of market intelligence on competitors products in fintech domain
- Develop implementation roadmaps for product features and manage implementation timelines
- Develop test and validation plans for features under development
- Continuously prioritize the product roadmap and backlog
- Own the user experience and drive customer success through onboarding, engagement tactics, customer touch points and other methods.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years experience in direct product management / development owning a directly relevant product
- Entrepreneurial and experienced in working with resource constrained teams to deliver outstanding successes
- Strong background understanding of product development & management methodologies
- Knowledge or hands on experience in the cypto buy-sell domain is desirable
- Exposure to product management in Fintech domain (desired)
- Demonstrated commitment to learning about AI/new tech through your own initiatives through courses, books, or side projects
- Basic statistics skills acquired through academic study (i.e. math, computer science, engineering, economics, physics) or comparable work experience
- Comfortable with working under ambiguity
- Ability to do exploratory research and data analysis to help define problems solutions
- Keen understanding of data analysis and model development life cycle
How will your roadmap to join MoneyLion look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- One-minute video CV
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Product assignment - To be discussed in the technical round
- Hiring Manager interview - Virtual or face-to-face
- Bar Raiser - C-level interview - Virtual or face-to-face (if required)
*If you’ve already sent in your application for this position and were not selected, please re-apply after 6 months.*
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.