MoneyLion was an early adopter of React Native. We currently maintain (in our opinion) one of the richest React Native applications on the app stores. As a RN engineer, you'll come to us having experienced many aspects of RN development, from state management to creating lovely interfaces.
The MoneyLion mobile team prides itself on good communication, documentation, and instrumentation. With a fast-growing user base, and hundreds of thousands of daily active users, stability and awesome UX are our top priorities. You will be essential in contributing to the platform as a whole, making sure our features are performing well (and look great). You'll work closely with design, product, and the rest of the engineering team to help ensure a holistic experience for our users and maintain a solid foundation to make the ML membership even more valuable.
What you'll do:-
- Liaise with Product team to plan and develop new features for the MoneyLion mobile app
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Support QA team on testing and debugging
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends, and suggest new products and tools that would improve development process, and application quality
What you'll need:-
- Proven experience in building workable Mobile applications (native or hybrid), as well as NodeJS applications (server side)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with Functional Programming will be a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
How will your roadmap to join MoneyLion look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Sample test - To be discussed in the technical round
- Interview - Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Interview - U.S Hiring Manager (Virtual)