MoneyLion, is a high growth startup that just closed our Series C round of funding at “near unicorn” valuation. Our mission is to help our members improve their financial lives through a set of innovative products designed to help them improve their credit and cover short term needs while educating them and provide low cost mechanisms to start investing.
We are looking for a Lifecycle Marketer to join our Growth Team. In this role, you will assist in delivering marketing programs at all stages of the customer journey. The ideal candidate will have a combination of marketing and project management experience.
Your primary responsibilities will be to drive the creation and execution of lifecycle marketing programs and campaigns across email, push, in-app notifications, and SMS, in order to improve our key customer metrics: activation, spend, retention, and reactivation. This role will require cross-functional collaboration with Product, Creative, Analytics, and Engineering teams to achieve aggressive growth targets.
- Assist the Creative and Product teams with concepting engaging and effective lifecycle campaigns
- Manage campaign execution, deployment, testing, and analysis. Ensure that all campaigns are built and executed in line with brand standards.
- Implement testing strategies in order to generate new insights and optimize campaign performance
- Manage list growth strategies, such as segmentation, personalization, and monitoring subscriber health
- Analyze performance for lifecycle campaigns and share them within the department on a weekly basis
- Work with the Engineering team and external vendors to maintain and improve the technical infrastructure of platforms used to build and deliver lifecycle campaigns.
- 1-2 years relevant marketing experience preferred, highly qualified entry level applicants will be considered
- Experience working with email marketing platform, including managing campaigns, creating journeys, setting up A/B tests, and reporting results
- Knowledge of social media platforms and current trends. Ability to collaborate with copywriters and designers to create engaging and effective social media content
- Strong project management, execution and problem-solving skills
- Passion for understanding the customer and finding solutions to improve their experience
- Knowledge of email and mobile marketing trends
- Ability to multitask and be flexible and nimble in a fast-paced startup environment
- A team player that can work with multiple teams and stakeholders to achieve common goals
- HTML and CSS skills a plus
- Belief in the MoneyLion mission
- Ready to learn the ins and outs of marketing at a high growth startup
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.