An AI product manager is responsible for developing and actively managing the product road map for data driven AI products being developed at MoneyLion. The role involves working with stakeholders from multiple teams to define the problems or consumer needs that we can solve using AI. This role will also drive the AI products strategy roadmap and actively define new opportunities and areas where AI can be applied.
- Identify potential areas of application of AI to solve consumer needs and business problems.
- Coordinate with members from business lines, data scientists, and data engineers to create shared goals and specs for AI products.
- Perform gap analysis on existing data.
- Identify new data sources.
- Owner of market intelligence on competitors in similar domains.
- Develop implementation roadmaps for product features and manage implementation timelines.
- Develop AI product roadmaps.
- Develop test and validation plans for models under development, in coordination with the data science team.
- Continuously prioritize the product roadmap and backlog in coordination with business line team members.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience in direct product management / development owning a directly relevant product or one related to machine learning or AI.
- Entrepreneurial and experienced in working with resource constrained teams to deliver outstanding successes.
- Strong background understanding of AI tools and techniques.
- Exposure to product management in Fintech domain (desired).
- Demonstrated commitment to learning about AI through your own initiatives through courses, books, or side projects.
- Basic statistics skills acquired through academic study (i.e. math, computer science, engineering, economics, physics) or comparable work experience.
- Comfortable with working under ambiguity.
- Ability to do exploratory research and data analysis to help define problems solutions.
- Keen understanding of data analysis and model development life cycle.
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with diverse stakeholders.
- Team-Oriented: You can embrace the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
How will your roadmap to join MoneyLion look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- One-minute video CV
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Business case (To be pitched in Hiring Manager round)
- Interview - Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)