Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mind, who is capable of integrating in a multicultural team?
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for MoneyLion.
We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to provide Level 1 support for varied technical issues for a global enterprise. The successful candidate will have advanced experience performing in a similar role and be highly efficient at resolving incidents and service requests via the self-service portal and ticketing system.
What you’ll do:
- Attend incoming requests to the Service Desk via ticketing system to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end-user issues in an enterprise environment
- Provide support and assistance focusing on the expedited resolution of incidents experienced by end-users
- Document, assign, track, investigate and resolve issues while closely liaising with higher-level technical staff and keeping users informed on the status
- Utilize a Service Desk ticketing system to document and track all end-user service requests and incidents
- Maintain knowledge base documentation by revising or creating knowledge articles
- Meet ticket closure targets as defined by Service Level Agreement (SLA) ensuring that all requests from users are logged and correct procedures are followed
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all assigned work
- Liaise with high-level technical staff as required and know when to escalate problems to IT management
- Assist in updating and maintaining documents related to IT Service Management (ITSM)
What we’re looking for:
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field; experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in working within a technical support role, including proven and demonstrable PC (desktop, laptop), printer, monitor, phone, and other IT hardware troubleshooting skills
- 1-3 years’ experience with Microsoft technologies, including Windows 7/10 Operating System, Microsoft Office 365, DaaS and Apple products, such as Mac Operating System
- Experience with DaaS (creating user accounts, distribution lists, performing the password reset and account unlock, etc.)
- Experience using a Service Desk ticketing system to manage workload
- Must be willing to work on shift from Monday to Friday (follow-the-sun support - US time zone)
- Good communication skills - English (written and spoken)
- Strong customer service skills including being proactive, friendly, and approachable while maintaining composure in intense, high-pressure situations
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work independently or as part of a team and manage time effectively
- Ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
How will your roadmap to join MoneyLion look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Phone)
- Online Technical Assessment
- Interview - Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)